Idemitsu high quality high performance heat transfer oil is of fully synthetic type with high heat transfer rate designed mainly for closed type heat transfer units with operating temperature up to 320°C. It is used in non-pressurized low-pressure indirect heating units. It delivers efficient, uniform process heat with no need for high pressure.
- Good conductivity provides rapid cooling and heating operations.
- Applicable temperature range is 10~280°C (bulk oil temperature).
- Excellent thermal and oxidation stability when compared to mineral oils which ensures minimum sludge formation and coke deposit. This minimise maintenance cost.
- Excellent corrosion resistance.
- Low toxicity.
- Good pumpability even at low temperature provides energy saving.
Alpha Thermo 32B
- Production of steam and hot water.
- Heating of heat treatment baths.
- Manufacturing process in Wood industry, Paper industry, Cement industry, etc..