Idemitsu premium range hydraulic oils are formulated with highly refined hydro processed paraffinic base stock with a high viscosity index designed to function in high-pressure and high-temperature conditions. Special friction reducing additives have proven to decrease energy consumption as compared to conventional anti-wear hydraulic oils. It contains zinc free anti-wear additives which produce less sludge providing greater equipment protection and longer service life. It also exceeds the performance requirement of ASTM D6158, ISO 11158 HV and DIN 51524 HVLP.
- Reduced energy consumption.
- Excellent anti-wear performance.
- Excellent oxidation and thermal resistance.
- Excellent demulsibility.
- Excellent seal compatibility.
- Compatible for yellow metals.
- Keeps equipment cleaner.
Super Hydro 32 ST
- Hydraulic press.
- Injection moulding machine.
- Die-casting machine.
- Machining center.
Super Hydro 46 ST